- RYT200 1999 Yoga Alliance
- ERYT200 2011 Yoga Alliance (1000+ teaching hours)
- YACEP Yoga Alliance 2016 (Continuing Education Credits)
Workshops and Specialized Training:
- Yoga for Seniors (2010), Muscle Strength and Range of Motion (2010), Yoga for Relaxation (2011) Silver Sneakers
- Certified Reflexologist 2014
- Reiki Master Level I 2014
- Reiki Master Level II 2014
- Animal Reiki Master 2016
Peg Darnell is a Yoga Instructor (ERYT200 with a focus on adaptive yoga), Meditation Teacher, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master Level 2, and Animal Reiki Practitioner.
Certified yoga instructor through Yoga Alliance (RYT 2009), achieving ERYT status (1,000+ teaching hours) in 2011. To date, thousands of hours teaching, specializing in adapting the practice to allow everyone (and everyone else) to find a practice that fits their individual needs, regardless of physical challenges. Workshops and specialized trainings include Silver Sneakers Yoga for Seniors (2010), Muscle Strength and Range of Motion (2010) and Yoga for Relaxation (2011). Additional areas of study and practice include adaptive yoga specifically for: arthritis (RA and OA); cancer warriors, survivors and thrivers; large bodies, young and old, and an experienced Posture Pro teacher. It’s not unusual to find a 12 year old or a 91 year old in my class! I currently teach “closed” classes at assisted living facilities, health centers and cancer centers. I’m always happy to offer random specialized classes.